● HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, is headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide across 65 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. With assets of US$2,751bn at 30 June 2019, HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations.
● The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is the founding member of the HSBC Group, which serves our customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking.
Global Service Centre China (GSC China)
● HSBC Global Service Centre China, established in 1996, is the first centre among the 21 GSCs in HSBC, being the second largest scale among all GSCs in HSBC.
● At present, there are three GSCs in Guangzhou and Foshan located in HSBC Guangzhou Building, Taikoo Hui Building and HSBC Building in Nanhai, providing operational support to HSBC's offices around the world.
● The clientele covers HSBC entities in Hong Kong, Macau, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Singapore and mainland China.
● Services providing support multiple languages, including Cantonese, Mandarin, English, Japanese, Korean and Thai.
● We put a big emphasis on how the quality of our day-to-day work – processing transactions such as applications and payments for customers – makes a difference to the customer experience and ultimately helps to grow the business. We are changing the way we deliver services to reflect the way our customers want to bank, which is increasingly digital, instant and mobile-first. We have a young diverse and ambitious workforce, so we try to provide a workplace where everyone feel included and able to fulfil their potential.
● Since the establishment 22 years ago, GSC China has experienced rapid growth from 60 employees to a professional financial service team with more than 11,000 employees, who service HSBC’s global businesses and global functions through a suite of designated Business Services as below:
|1.Analytics||12.HSBC Securities Services|
|2.Banking Operations||13.HR Operations|
|3.Cards & Unsecured Loan||14.Insurance Operations|
|5.Compliance & Legal Operations||16.Payments & HSBCnet|
|6.Contact Centre – Sales & Services||17.Private Wealth Solution|
|7.Client Due Diligence Utility||18.Retail Credit Services|
|8.CMB Credit Services||19.Securities & Fraud Risk|
|9.Credit Analysis Unit||20.Supplied Services|
|10.GB&M Operations||21.Trade and Receivable Finance|
|11.Global Publishing Services||22.Wealth Operations|
● Act with courageous integrity
● Dependable and do the right thing
● Open to different ideas and cultures
● Connected to customers, regulators and each other
Place & Facilities你的工作场所和设施
Convenient Location 便利的地理位置
Perfect Living Facilities 完善的生活配套设施
Humanization Working Environment 多元化的员工关怀
Social Insurance & Medical Insurance 全面保障
Human Dynamic 工作和生活辅导
Diversified Wellness 多元化的员工关怀
Salary & Bonus 薪酬和奖金
Award & Motivation 认可和激励
Annual Leave 带薪年假
Other Leaves & Holidays 节日和假期
Flexible Working 弹性工作方式
Company Events 丰富的业余活动
Learning & Training 广阔的培训平台
Education Assistance Program 教育援助计划
Performance Review & Conversation 积极的职业发展回顾和对话
Internal Job Opportunities 公平开放的内部职位招聘