Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
• Design and implement modules and solutions for continuous integration and
continuous delivery across building, deployment, testing, reporting.
• Design and implement modules and solutions to create, collect, clean and
transforming vast amount of useful data in high performance and scalable way to
forge Splunk CI/CD Data Lake.
• Design and implement modules and solutions for big data analytics and visualization
of Splunk CI/CD Data Lake by employing cutting-edge technologies include ML on top
of Splunk platform to enable big data driven engineering excellence in Splunk.
• Adhere to coding and testing standards to assure the code quality.
• Design, implementing, and executing automated test scripts to ensure the high quality delivery.
• Analyze and resolve CI/CD module and tooling issues in production.
• Propose and prototype new solutions and innovations.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
• Programming experience in Python, Java or C/C++.
• Excellent coding skills in C/C++, Java, or server side Python
• Good problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
• Good at English, both verbal and written.
Nice to have (any of them):
• Experience/expertise in systems/applications/technologies of continuous delivery.
• Agile software development experience (test-driven development, iterative and incremental development).
Education: Got it!
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.