The recruitment is on rolling basis in the year for all the Greater China offices.

Q. Where are the office located?

A. At the moment we have 3 offices within Greater China Region, including Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
We aim to open more offices in other growing cities in coming years.

Q. When is the application deadline?

A. Our hiring process is on-going throughout the year.

Q. Can I still apply if Meltwater are not organising recruitment talk in my university?

A. Certainly! We are open to graduates from any universities, regardless it is a local or overseas university.

Q. Is it only open to recent graduate?

A. We welcome any applicants with less than 3 years of working experience.

Q. After submitting online application, when will I receive further notification?

A. In peak season, due to high volume of applicants, it may take a month to proceed. If you have any enqui
ries, please feel free to email to isaac.zhang@meltwater.com

Q. Is there any interview tips?

A. Do your research about Meltwater. More importantly, be yourself!

Q. What training will we receive once onboard?

A. All new joiners receive comprehensive training on Meltwater products and sales methodology as a foundation. We believe, learning by doing in workplace. To put your knowledge in practice, there are mock exercises on the floor and managers would give their feedback right away to make sure that you are confident and knowledgeable enough before handling client’s cases. As you grow, you will be given people management opportunities, soft skills training in order to prepare you to be future leader!

未经51job.com同意,不得转载本网站之所有招聘信息及作品;无忧工作网版权所有©1999-