On this two-year graduate programme you will join our global Technology team. You will help to develop technologies that will improve the way we serve our customers and transform one of the world’s leading international banks.
We’re looking for candidates with a keen interest in Technology, preferably with a degree in Computer Science or other undergraduate/postgraduate degree that includes Technology-related modules, such as Engineering or Mathematics.
- You have obtained or working towards a 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA if you are studying in
China or a 2:1 or equivalent degree if you are studying outside of China (as appears on your official
university transcript or Degree certificate).
- Be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Be legally permitted to work in mainland China.
August 18th, 2020
Nov 15th, 2020
We encourage you to apply for your programme of choice as soon as possible as we recruit on a rolling basis and may close applications before the advertised date if all vacancies are filled.
To know more about us, welcome to join our Virtual Campus Talk
Date and time:
10:00am-11:30am Beijing time. 2020/9/22
Event Registration Link:
Date and time:
19:00-20:30 Beijing time. 2020/10/15
Event Registration Link:
- Register the events in advance
- After your registration is approved, you will receive an exclusive zoom link, please join via computer instead of mobile phone.
- Install Zoom plug-ins before joining the meeting.
- Use Chrome or fox instead of IE to join the meeting.
Be part of a collaborative team that takes on the world’s biggest financial and data challenges, builds platforms that support millions of customers worldwide, runs more than 6, 300 services and embraces agile working to shape the future and transform the banking experience.
Throughout the two-year graduate programme you will help us find solutions to some of the biggest technology challenges in the financial services industry. You will be close to the forefront of the latest technological advancements and thinking, whilst focusing on key strategic areas such as cloud, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, data and applied innovation. Along the way, we partner you with a buddy who will be there to give you advice and share ideas, as well as a mentor to support and help guide your career throughout the programme and beyond.
You will be empowered to own and shape your career and to take full advantage of all learning opportunities on offer, including our recently launched Technology Academy, to develop core technical and leadership capabilities. You will also be encouraged to grow and develop your professional network, both within Technology and across the bank.
All graduates joining our graduate programme are required to be mobile across the country or territory in which they are based.
Successful candidates will be technologically literate, analytical, display creativity, show drive and excel at solving problems and building relationships.
We are looking for true technologists who are innovative and curious, who have a hunger for knowledge, the willingness to learn from others and who are self-motivated to solve complex problems. Ideal candidates are those who are:
• Innovative and creative thinkers who challenge themselves and each other, push the boundaries of their
thinking, learn from each other and have the confidence to explore new ideas
• Problem-solvers who have the ability to tackle complex challenges in a structured and analytical way, using
data and logic to come up with solutions
• People and team oriented and who enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients to achieve common goals
• Customer minded and who understand that everything we do is aimed at improving services for our
Your experience on the graduate programme will equip you to develop both deep technical capabilities and core leadership skills in an international finance organisation. Over time, we expect to see graduates from this programme progressing to become members of our Global Technology Leadership team.